Built on carrier-grade switching technology providing the highest level of reliability, security, resilience and redundancy, it is scalable on a single platform to support up to 40,000 mobile users per customer.
Messages are captured in real time instead of relying on BlackBerry® Exchange Server (BES) log files ensuring continuity in the case of BES downtime. This enables the capture of data that bypasses the BES, as many web-based messaging services do. Also, because calls are captured at the handset, messages from non BES-linked devices such as smartphones can be recorded to extend the scope of compliant mobile users.
All electronic communications are monitored in real-time with automatic alerts, based on predetermined rules, enabling organisations to take immediate action. A powerful search function rapidly locates and replays all mobile communications, regardless of where they were originally recorded and archived.
- Captures voice calls, SMS, webmail, Instant Messaging, social networking sites, BlackBerry® Mail and Messaging, BlackBerry® PIN-PIN and Bloomberg Messaging.
- Personal phone numbers and email addresses can be ‘whitelisted’ and not recorded.
- Messages are captured in real time, not historically.
- Records from non-BES linked mobile devices including smartphones.
- Real-time alerts when breaches detected.
- Recordings backed up as part of existing business continuity strategy.
- Can be deployed over multiple sites with automated failover and call prioritisation across the enterprise.