NICE IEX Workforce Management will enhance the performance, effectiveness and efficiency of your entire workforce.
Intro Sub Paragraph:
Whether handling calls, processing back office tasks or both, it improves resource planning, streamlines time-consuming tasks and gives you visibility across sites enabling public safety organisations to deliver 'best in class' service at the lowest possible operating cost.
It enables even the most complex multi-site, multi-skill and multi-channel contact and control centres to forecast staffing needs, schedule call handlers and tightly control costs. Virtually any forecasting and scheduling methodology is supported, which enables managers to use the most appropriate approach. Powerful change management tools help to proactively manage the day’s events and quickly respond to changing conditions to maintain a high level of service to callers.
- Flexible Scheduling - Supports virtually any scheduling methodology allowing managers to select the approach that works best in their contact centre environment.
- Multisite Management - Forecasting, scheduling and management of multiple locations can be centralised to meet enterprise-wide objectives and deliver a consistent caller experience.
- Multi-skill Management - Scheduling is based on date specific, site and network routing rules as well as individual call handler skill levels and availability. Multi-skill efficiency percentages are calculated for each contact type with individual skill-usage estimates for each call handler for greater forecasting accuracy, scheduling efficiency and visibility into projected coverage.
- Change Management - Drag-and-drop, icon-based schedule modification makes it easy to manage changes to agent schedules throughout the day with saved changes instantly posted system-wide, giving all users an accurate view of schedules and projected service levels.
- Adherence - Schedule adherence issues can be tracked and resolved using real-time data from automatic call distributors, predictive dialers, multimedia routers and call handler desktops.
Manages call handling and schedule adherence to reduce caller wait times
Improves first call resolution by scheduling the right call handlers with the right skills at the right time
Greater accuracy of forecasting and scheduling efficiency
Allows rapid response to changing conditions