NICE Quality Optimisation provides business-centric contact centre quality management. It uses Interaction Analytics to analyse all customer interactions and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) that support overall organisational business objectives. These KPIs can be derived from telephony-based metrics such as average handle time, hold time and call transfers, as well as from speech analytics measures such as customer dissatisfaction and first contact resolution.
- Automatically track telephony-based KPIs such as average handle time.
- Automatically track analytics-based KPIs such as customer satisfaction.
- Identify agents and teams that contribute to breaches in KPI objectives.
- Drill down to interactions that contribute to missed KPI targets.
- Provide an integrated quality process workflow.