A flexible range of recording is provided including all calls, specific interaction-based, random or on-demand.
This powerful solution will deliver compliance with regulations and internal policies, mitigate against the risk of litigation, monitor quality of service and enable business insights to be gained using interaction analytics and call centre quality monitoring solutions.
Deployed as a standalone product or fully integrated within the NICE Management suite, it provides:
- Full support for VoIP, TDM and hybrid telephony environments.
- Flexible recording rules and call archiving.
- Scalable architecture adapts to growing call recording capacity needs.
- Comprehensive redundancy and disaster recovery capabilities for business continuity.
- Transparent access to interaction recordings from any location.
- Data security through end-to-end media encryption, authentication and server hardening.
- Support for server and client virtualisation.
NICE Interaction Management provides a truly centralised recording capability with open architecture that supports multi-site organisations including data centres, branches and home-based employee locations. With data protection, retention and business continuity capabilities, it enables compliance with the latest industry regulations and delivers significant value by optimising operational processes and improving the customer experience.