Compliance Officers can uncover key information by searching all interactions for specific words or phrases using the unique audio phonetic analysis engine. The compliance playback workflow and screen content extraction tools work alongside this to ensure trading activity can be supervised and monitored both by reviewing past interactions and in real-time.
- Risk Management & Security – a fully automated IP-based solution with secure storage, password-bound retrieval providing search, retrieval and replay of interactions for dispute resolution.
- Multichannel Recording & Retention Management – records can be retained for a pre-defined retention period, once elapsed interactions are deleted and cannot be reconstituted.
- Voice analytics capabilities – analytics engine can analyse and flag all calls with specific words/phrases, supervisors are notified of flagged call awaiting their review.
- Search capability – sophisticated search that can query both content and environment of the interaction.
- Business Intelligence – provides query, analytics and reporting capabilities to ensure firms make better strategic use of the vast amounts of data hidden in interactions.
- Platform Scalability & Mobility – A scalable and flexible solution, the suite can grow seamlessly with changes made transparent to the user. As the company moves to hybrid and pure IP Infrastructures, the NICE Perform solution remains unchanged.
- Centralised Storage & Management – designed to operate in environments such as branch recording, and data centre architectures. Data and programmes can be sent from a central server to branch locations and replicated interaction and recording data are sent back to the central server. Unified processes and reporting allow for cross-site analysis and central data management.