NICE Interaction Analytics enables organisations to extract insights from telephone calls, emails, social media, web interactions and online chat sessions with customers.
Intro Sub Paragraph:
It reveals what customers like or dislike about an organisations products and services, what they actually need or want and what dissatisfies them – insights which directly affect key performance metrics.
Powerful patented algorithms are used to analyse all these interactions, along with all agent desktop activity, providing a unified view of all customer interactions across diverse communication channels. It uncovers insights hidden within them enabling organisations to streamline operations, define and create a unique customer experience and improve revenues.
- Cross-channel analytics for speech, email, online chat and surveys.
- Automatically categorises interactions into topics.
- Emotion detection and sentiment analysis.
- Root-cause analysis via speech-to-text transcription and text mining.
- Agent desktop analytics for insights into agent behaviour.
- Proactive alerts when business objectives are not met.
- Real-time agent guidance.
- Application usage analysis.
Improves efficiency by reducing call volume and optimising handle time
Increases customer loyalty by improving customer satisfaction
Increases revenues by improving cross-sell and up-sell performance
Provides business intelligence by tracking customer mentions of competitors and gauging sentiment toward them
Enables adherence to regulations and internal policies